- Presents scholarships to graduating seniors
- Honors a WHS teacher as Alumni Association Teacher of the Year.
- Provides financial support to individual athletes and athletic teams.
- Supports drama productions with monetary donations.
- Presents project awards to a WHS teacher each semester.
- Sponsors Hall of Fame Induction Dinner.
- Sponsors an All-Class BBQ on the 3rd Sunday in October.
- Preserves Cardinal legacy with archival project.
- Hall of Fame Gala and Silent Auction.
Subject to the laws of the State of California, all powers and affairs of this Foundation shall be exercised and controlled by a Board of Directors who shall exercise the powers of both members and Directors of this foundation. The authorized number of Directors shall be thirteen (13) until changed by the Articles of Incorporation or by a vote or written consent of holders of a majority of the Board of Directors.